CloudLinux is a proven solution for shared hosting that drastically improves server stability and security, increases density, decreases support costs, and prevents churn. It sounds like magic, but CloudLinux delivers these benefits by introducing the latest technologies specifically crafted for shared hosting into its kernel. Combine these features with all its tools and integrate them with major control panels and it becomes a must-have for any shared hosting provider.
- Isolates users from each other to avoid the “bad neighbor effect”
- Prevents users from seeing configuration files and other private information
- Allows end user to select PHP versions 4.4, 5.2, 5.3, 5.4, and 5.5
- Gives the power to monitor and control limits such as CPU, IO, Memory, and others
- Helps restrict and throttle MySQL database abusers
- Compatible with all major control panels
- Interchangeable with CentOS and RHEL.
Imunify360 – The Complete Six-Layer Security for Your Linux Web Server
Imunify360 continuously protects your server, but you don’t always need to see the play-by-play. Use the centralized view to check in on the overall state of your server’s security with the option to view all security events.
We are constantly collecting and analyzing a massive amount of information about new attacks on a global scale. Our sophisticated detection of security threats, including distributed brute force attacks, delivers powerful protection for your server.
Our software is integrated into your control panel, and runs on CentOS, RHEL, and CloudLinux 6 & 7 servers. All security settings are managed from a single dashboard.
The version included with your managed server is good for servers with up to 250 user accounts; and can be upgraded to an unlimited license, for more information contact our sales department.