Dominos “.es” is responsible for managing the Internet Domain Names Registry for the country code “.es”. The registry management tasks include processing applications and assigning new domains. To apply for a .ES domain name, you have to go through a registrar – a service provider that acts as an intermediary between you and ESNIC. This is where we as 040Hosting step in and provide you a hassle free registration service and a wide range of hosting products to give you the best possible hosting experience.
Requirements for .ES Domain Registration
– Domain name may only contain: Numbers, letters and the hyphen (-)
– Multilingual characters “á,à, é,è,í,ï,ó,ò,ú,ü,ñ,ç,l·l” are allowed
– The hyphen is only allowed to be between numbers or letters (not at the start or end of the name)
– The length of the domain should be between 3 and maximum of 63 characters (2 minimum for the thirdlevel domains .com.es .nom.es and .org.es)
– No P.O.Box address for registration details
– Any European individual, company or organization can register a .es domain, or any of the others managed by ESNIC.
Want to know if your domain is available please check it with our .es domain registration checker.
Next to the .ES domain registration we also offer more as 500 other domain extensions which makes 040hosting one of the largest domain extensions suppliers, most clients registering a .ES domain also often choose for the .EU .MX and.PT domains. Or thirdlevel .ES domains like : .COM.ES .NOM.ES and .ORG.ES