CloudLinux is a proven solution for shared hosting that drastically improves server stability and security, increases density, decreases support costs, and prevents churn. It sounds like magic, but CloudLinux delivers these benefits by introducing the latest technologies specifically crafted for shared hosting into its kernel. Combine these features with all its tools and integrate them with major control panels and it becomes a must-have for any shared hosting provider.
- Isolates users from each other to avoid the “bad neighbor effect”
- Prevents users from seeing configuration files and other private information
- Allows end user to select PHP versions 4.4, 5.2, 5.3, 5.4, and 5.5
- Gives the power to monitor and control limits such as CPU, IO, Memory, and others
- Helps restrict and throttle MySQL database abusers
- Compatible with all major control panels
- Interchangeable with CentOS and RHEL.
Instant setup during Office Hours
Need your server fast ? we usually deliver your unmanaged server within 2 to 4 hours during office hours (including the installation of the OS).
Our office-hours are from 09:00 till 16:00 CET from Monday till Friday (excluding holidays). Of course our technical support team is available 24×7.
Unmetered servers are either 500mbit or 1000mbit; fully unmetered; but both on a 1gbps connection, which means for the 500mbit server you will get 36 hours a month of full 1000mbit, which means you can boost during peak hours to the maximum speeds, but once these hours are gone your connection will be able to push a maximum of 500mbit but fully unmetered, no bandwidth bills afterwards. This option is enough for those sites which only need a temporary boost during peak times.